Wednesday, June 2, 2010

While the Big Dog is out....

Mommy goes shopping!!!

Chase went to Shanghai on business this week and I couldn't help myself the other day when I was at Hangzhou Tower buying groceries. There's a little dog store I like to go to for treats and general supplies called, "Mr. Dog". I got Milo a new outfit... a summer outfit... and he just looks fabulous!


He knows how to pose for a photo. Check out the turned out front paw.


Chase said I could buy one outfit every three years. But this one was so cute. It has dinosaurs all over it and it says "dino-finder" on one of the patches. At least we don't have a girl dog that's pint-sized or I'd have to be buying outfits every three days!

4 comments:

jackie said...

He is starting to look more dog-like!

And you should tell Chase that one of my college roommates just spent the weekend at our house, and her pomeranian had six outfits. Just for the weekend! Chase is getting off light with Milo's existing wardrobe!

Ash Kim said...

Outragiously cute. And I don't even like yappy dogs! :o) You guys are absolutely adorable.

Svetha said...

Actually, Milo is very non-yappy. He's really quiet and when he plays, he makes this incredibly cute growling sound that reminds me of a baby gurgling... ok ok... i know that it sounds like I am personifying Milo... but he is like my baby!

James praker said...

Nice snaps.. Really like the dog pictures!


e cigarette