Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Nope, Nothing to Report, Nada

You'll just have to wait longer. I know you're dying to see pics from Zach and Jackie's visit over here, but there's absolutely no way I can download the pics from the camera to my laptop.

So we wait. Until Chase gets back that is. He's the only one who can solve this mystery of where the pluggy thing went (the USB thing that you need to connect the camera to the laptop, yeah, that one). In fact, he still might even have it packed away and whisked away to Paris on his business trip.

Who knows.

At least the anticipation will build and you'll be even more amazed with my amateur photography skills when you do get to see the pictures.... of us drinking way too many glasses of champagne, at least that's all I felt we drank for almost two weeks....

Cheers!

1 comment:

jackie said...

So when is the post coming?? Even if no one else is, I'm dying to see what photos you got!

xoxo