Thursday, March 24, 2011

And Now This...

Chase and I just returned home from a wine tasting event at the local French restaurant. We were intrigued by many of the wines... from a muscat I really didn't like, way too sour... yes, muscats aren't sour, they are usually sweet, but this one was too tart for my liking.... to a chinon that was absolutely diving.

I was one of 15 people when I first arrived. One person was smoking. By the time Chase arrived 15 minutes later, we were the only two people besides the two barmen who weren't lighting up. The place was a chimney and we did everything from sitting at a table in the corner to opening windows, to finally moving to the 2nd floor, to get rid of the smoke smell.

And now, as we return home, this is what has been reported on the BBC.

Chase and I had a good laugh.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12844671

And now I must go take a shower to wash off the 2nd and 3rd hand smoke from my body and clothes.

No comments: