Saturday, September 13, 2008

Wedding in India pics.

I know this is long overdue. But I just had some free time and wanted to post some pictures of the wedding we went to in India two weeks ago. These are just pictures of the reception was at a large outdoor venue with verandas, decks, ponds, etc. There were fireworks, so much food, and well, we danced. I even got Chase to dance at the very end of the night.
















A close up of me, Samsrkruthi, and her friend from London, Jane.















Swathi (bride's sister) and I.





















Chase sat in this chair most of the night, avoiding the dance floor.





















Success!




















Mom and Geeta Aunty (the bride's mother)




















The beautiful bride, Sam.
















I got the dancing gene from my Mom. And there's Sam's parents dancing as well.


Tomorrow Chase and I are off to the Great Wall. I am very excited. Expect pics of that soon.

5 comments:

BlueMoonPoet said...

What a beautiful wedding, and so much fun. You two looked dashing, by the way...

I got your email about the measurements. Will do.

-ash

jackie said...

I love the photo of you and Chase dancing. So cute.

BTW Your hair is geting long chica. It looks good!

Svetha said...

Great, can't wait, then my Mom can have everything stitched before she returns to Austin in late September.

Svetha said...

I know! I'm finally getting it cut this Thursday. I hope it will be good and I won't get a typical Asian cut. I got a referral and the guy is from England. So I'm sure it will be ok. It's just always a bit scary going to someone new.

India Wedding Designs said...

I like looking at the saree designs worn by the ladies at the wedding.
From:
http://www.indiaweddingdesigns.blogspot.com