Thursday, December 25, 2008

NYC

We're here! Chase and I arrived in Newark last night and had Christmas Eve dinner with his parents at the Four Seasons Restaurant in Manhattan.

Because of jet lag, Chase was up right around sunrise. The river looks beautiful in the morning and we've had fun looking at the birds and geese swimming around. Now we've had a breakfast. I'm going to go upstairs and enjoy some cardio in the workout room. Being on a plane and then sitting at a restaurant makes me a bit stir crazy. And then after that I'm going to make my yoga schedule. I'm going to try as many different yoga studios and take at least one class a day while I'm here because there's no yoga in the Jing.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Christina Sell said...

must must go to Vira Yoga and ot my firend Elena's class. www.virayoga.com