Saturday, April 4, 2009

Bayby Does Yoga

Bayby came to visit us the other day. We had a blast with her as always and are very fortunate to have the chance to play and look after her. It really makes my absence away from Lola more manageable. 

While I was doing yoga, she was running circles around me- up, down, across the sofa, in between my legs. Finally she began to do some yoga of her own. 

Here she is in Eka Hasta Bhujasana prep. (Really, she's scratching herself with her leg behind her head.)


Simhasana. Lion's pose. ARG!


This is her version of Savasana (corpse pose at the end where you lay there and let everything from you practice be absorbed into your body).


And here's an attempt at straight-armed Urdhva Dhanurasana from me. 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Awww, the doga pictures are so cute! I have really enjoyed following your adventures. :-)

Svetha said...

Thanks so much, Lisa!

jackie said...

When I was in the gym this morning, I saw a segment on CNN about doing yoga with your dog. It made me think of this old post of yours. :-)