Monday, October 12, 2009

Facionable

So I have entered the world of the fashionably encrypted! So far, my computer thinks I am surfing the internet from Italy rather than China and all my toolbars for blogger.com are in Italian. Makes it quite fun really. Who knows, maybe I'll be in Vietnam next time I log in!

So I must say it took me so long to "break the rules." I am such a by-the-book kind of person that I felt an sense of guilt just looking into the bending the cyberwaves.

But I took the plunge and now I am free! It feels ...well, freeing... I can now connect with all my friends within all that freedom, wouldn't you know?

So if there is anybody out there still wanting to know what's going on in little chinatown over here... here I am... And I promise to not let that Great Wall get in the way of being fashionable in cyberspace.

No comments: