Monday, October 12, 2009

First Things First

Well, I am so excited to be able to blog once again that I just had to post some pictures. Our wedding pictures are up on www.katemeffordblog.com. These are just a selection of what our photographer chose to put on her blog and I encourage you to check them out. The whole selection will be on another website in the near future.

Anyways, she wasn't there to take pictures at the Rehearsal Dinner hosted by Chase's parents at the Four Seasons, so I thought that you could have a look at some shot from our camera.

My parents looking fabulous. They don't look stressed about the next 48 hours at all, don't you think?


A close-up of the gorgeous centerpieces Chase's mom, Donna, put together.




\

This is after the dinner. I thought it was really great that almost everyone wore black and white that evening! Even my cousins who aren't pictured were in sync! Which brings me to my next point that my bridesmaids pictured below showed up to the reception in purple dresses without consulting each other.... that was one of the wedding colors. I had asked them to wear what they pleased and how cool is it that they matched!



1 comment:

jackie said...

Glad you're back in the blogosphere!!