Thursday, November 26, 2009

I just got back from trivia night at a place called Vineyard Cafe in Hangzhou. It's not the same as the one in Beijing. That Vineyard is a beautiful restaurant with a great weekend brunch in the middle of some hutongs. I hear that part of Beijing is getting totally revitalized, at least the hutongs are, and that's a good thing because then those structures are saved from demolition and just the construction of modern buildings everywhere.

So our team didn't win at trivia. We have won the last two weeks in a row and we were hoping to make it a hat trick, but lost by half a point. I wasn't quite on my game this evening. I am a bit tired, not just from work, but that after work I regulary work out and then cook dinner. There are times where I don't sit down until about 8:30 at night. So I'm usually up at 6am, so are talking regular 14 hour days.

Tomorrow, Chase and I fly to Beijing to do some shopping, visiting friends, and enjoying some time away from Hangzhou. I think it's going to be great- busy and fun. I will try and take pictures.

No comments: